Launch of Was it Something I Wore? Dress, Identity, Materiality at Ike’s Books
The HSRC Press and Adams Booksellers invite you to the launch of Was it Something I Wore? Dress, Identity, Materiality.
Join editors Relebohile Moletsane, Claudia Mitchell and Ann Smith, and some of the book’s contributors, at Ike’s Books and Collectables on 14 August at 5:30 PM for 6:00 PM. They’ll be introduced by Mathabo Khau and Vasu Reddy.
See you there!
- Date: Tuesday, 14 August 2012
- Time: 5:30 PM for 6:00 PM
- Venue: Ike’s Books and Collectables,
48A Florida Road,
Durban | Map
- Guest Speakers: Mathabo Khau and Vasu Reddy
- RSVP: email@example.com, 031 303 9214, 082 873 2702